Site remodelling

Completely redecorated this blog, moving stuff around, adding better images, changing text colors, and basically tried to bring the feel up to date from the 1990's Netscape Navigator feel it had before. I left all the posts and previous content untouched, but removed a few doodads that were slowing down the loading or were empty anyway, mostly banners from sites that don't exist anymore. This revamp is in preparation for launching something new I've been excited about lately... making money on the internet. I have personally been hard at work trying to rake in hard earned pennies (literally!) from Paid To Click websites for the last few months. There seem to be a lot of tricks to the trade, and millions of websites screaming "Look at me and how I make $800 a month sitting on my @$$ while others do internet stuff for me! Just give me $10 and I'll tell you how!". Oh jeez. This information needs to be available for free, but then again if the 2% making real money suddenly became 25% making real money I'm sure those people wouldn't be raking in $100's anymore.... Anyway, although I'm sure I haven't figured out even half of the tricks out there that produce better results, I'd like to throw my opinions into the pot and start writing reviews about the Paid To Click websites, Traffic Exchanges, and other money making options that I have personally sampled. My info will be available for free, but of course I will be offering up my referral links for each website I review. If anybody appreciates my information or would like to check it out on your own, I hope you sign up through my links so I know that I am effectively helping others. Thanks for visiting, please bookmark this or subscribe to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here! A moderator will authenticate it shortly!