My absolute favorite PTC site

I have decided my first Paid-To-Click ("PTC") website review will be for the one that has payed off the highest and quickest for me so far: ProBux. This no-nonsense PTC has no extra frills such as banner ads flashing in your face everywhere you look, time-wasters such raffles and contests (although there is a clickgrid, like most PTC's have), and even the paid ads themselves have no human verification on them to be extra clicks you have to make. While I realize this opens the door for cheaters and may be a concern for the advertisers, it is really convenient for an honest person like me to not have to discern which of five pictures is upside down or type in a two digit number just to prove that I'm not a robot. One of the reasons this website is proving profitable for me is that it is simple to rent referrals, keep track of them, and get lots of profit from their clicks. As I'm sure lots of other people would say, I'm not too good at getting direct referrals, so rentals being easy on a PTC site is very helpful to me. Also, each ad seems to pay well and there always have been many ads to click on every day. I am currently a member of about 20 PTC websites and this is the one I check on first every day.

With a standard account you get:
  • Up to $0.015 per click (averages $0.05 a day for my own clicks)
  • Up to $0.01 per rented referral click
  • 7 days between new rentals
  • 7 days between cashouts
  • Limit of 200 rented referrals
If you feel up to trying it out for yourself, please visit ProBux through my referral link:



Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here! A moderator will authenticate it shortly!