My second favorite PTC site

My second review of money making websites will be for the PTC site "NeoBux". They have been around since 2008 (and just started "celebrating" their 5th anniversary as of this writing), which adds a bit of credibility. I have personally seen some Paid To Click websites get launched brand new, flounder, and fail within a few months, for various reasons, often related to the administrators not being sincere or knowing what they are doing. It seems a few dozen new PTC websites are born every day, and many of them are doomed to fail. So one that has been around for 5 years and is still doing awesome makes for a credible site indeed. Now, personally, I have not earned much money from them yet as I keep funnelling profits back into renting referrals, and each referral is not paying off hardly even close to the ones I have on ProBux. I know what's wrong, I have not purchased the Golden account upgrade. I have seen the profit projections for how I would be doing if I had a paid account, and it just takes my breath away- but get this: Golden account upgrades cost $90 a year! *le gasp* That's okay, I'm sticking with the plan to see how much/fast I can earn online WITHOUT PAYING OUT. So it takes longer. Bleh. Anyway, NeoBux does have some nice features- it is a nice clean website without annoying ads all over the place, and I like the colorful, simple graphics. The rentals area has a feature I have not (yet) seen on any other PTC site- the ability to manually flag referrals with little colored tags, so you can keep track of them for your own personal reasons. So with a standard account you get this:
  • A minimum of 4 standard ads per day
  • From $0.001 to $0.015 per click (I get about $0.07 per day)
  • From $0.005 to $0.01 per referral click
  • A $2.00 cashout minimum for your first time, increases incrementally to $10.00 minimum
  • Limit of 300 rented referrals
Two more notes I'd like to make.... It pays to check back on this website a few times throughout the day because ads become available around the clock. (This probably applies to most PTC's but I've paid attention to it more here). The security is just a dot to click on before loading the paid ad- I love this and generally prefer security measures that occur before the advertisement rather than after.
I hope this review wasn't terribly boring. If you'd like to check them out, please use my referral link:



Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here! A moderator will authenticate it shortly!