Neopets: Part I (Games)

Today I'm going to write about my favorite thing to do on the whole world wide web: play Neopets. I'm going to write about it again on this blog, I'm sure, so I'm breaking it down into several "parts". Part one is about the games on Neopets, the number one reason that adults join.

The games on Neopets have so much variety, there literally is something for everyone. I absolutely suck at a lot of computer games, but I have been able to find many games I love to play on Neopets. There are games of chance for those who are lucky, adventure games for those who love to spend a lot of time making progress, puzzle-type games for those who enjoy figuring things out, and games that are so easy that if you can't play any of the above, you can still play these. Most of the games are Flash-based.

You are NEVER too old to play on Neopets, don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise. My own mother became addicted to Neopets shortly after I showed her a few of the games!

Arcade GamesPuzzlesCard Games
Play Neopets Games Today!

1 comment:

Please leave your comments here! A moderator will authenticate it shortly!