More Free Fonts to Download

I know I wrote about Dafont.com before, saying that they were a great source for fonts, but they aren't my absolute favorite. I would personally have to give a five star rating to none other than FontFace.com. While they do SELL fonts, they have an amazing collection of fonts contributed by people for free use. And all fonts are clearly labelled whether they are free or not. All the free fonts are in a browsable archive, sorted alphabetically. There are some pretty familiar-looking fonts (related to specific movies and businesses), and pretty much anything in any style. It's quite addicting to browse them.

Go to FontFace.com now!


P.S. I can't help it- I'd like to recommend my favorite font. Look for "Joint by PizzaDude" in the "J" section! :P

1 comment:

  1. hello,

    I tried to open the site:
    http://www.fontface.com/

    But I was redirected to this site:
    http://server5.adcnoc.com/suspended.page/

    Saying that the account has been suspended, etc.

    Regards,
    Marco Antonio.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments here! A moderator will authenticate it shortly!