Update

Denied again. I have decided not to pursue BlogExplosion any more right now.
I'm getting plenty of readers from BlogMad and Blog Soldiers anyway.

Email from BlogExplosion:
Your site was denied at BlogExplosion.

Title: The Everything Portal to the Web
URL: http://everythingweb.blogspot.com/

This site was denied for the following reason(s):

Site Not Allowed

BlogExplosion only accepts certain types of websites, and yours does
not match our list of allowed sites.


And I am sick right now, that's why I'm not blogging as much. I will be back at full speed ahead as soon as I feel better. Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kitty,

    quite annoying they denied your blog :-((

    If you like programs like Mypoints and NEtflix I'm sure you'll love Points2shop.com as well ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, forget BE. I do NOT see why your blog was rejected. I found a new traffic exchange that is not a surfing thing. Check it out - it's BlogRush: http://www.blogrush.com/r20616845 - that's my referrer url. I've only had it up for two days and my traffic has increased.

    I've been at BE nearly 3 years and am so very disappointed with what's happened. You've a great site, so get well, and get back to blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the support Jayne! I didn't know if people would be on my side or BlogExplosion's. I really need reader support.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello babird 1, found you on blogsoldiers, state wise you are right next door to me. That is odd that blog explosion did not except your blog, I think they should have. Don't sweat it though there are a lot of forums out there you can join to promote your blog, I belong to a few myself, good luck to you and keep blogging.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're pretty stubborn aren't you..u need more traffic..

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments here! A moderator will authenticate it shortly!