Free Fonts for download

The absolutely best website I've ever found for FREE fonts is dafont.com. You may ask yourself, "Why would I need any more fonts than what came installed on my computer?". Well, I personally create birthday cards, letters, posters, stickers, and other things on my computer, and things always have an extra edge to them if the font used matches the theme. You can find fonts that look like handwriting, typewriter print, and lots of fonts specific to movies and companies. If you want to make invitations for your little girl's birthday party, maybe you want your words to have flowers on them? How about a poster advertising a laser tag game, wouldn't you want your words to look all techno and outer-space-ish?


Visit dafont.com now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here! A moderator will authenticate it shortly!